- Any use by you of this web site or any other web site operated by or on behalf of Calibrand Limited (Calibrand) is conditional upon and subject to these terms and conditions.
- By using this web site and its content you agree to accept these terms and conditions
- The materials located on this web site (the "Content") including all real time and non-real time information and content, software programmes and all other design, text and images are owned, licensed or controlled by Calibrand. You agree not to transmit, distribute, sell, copy, publish, modify, display, reproduce, either in hard copy or in a electronic retrieval system, perform, broadcast, licence, rent, lease or create any derivative works from the Content or transfer any of the Content to any third person (including, without limitation, any person in your company or organisation, bulletin boards, mailing lists or newsgroups.) for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Calibrand. Requests for such permission must be made in writing to Calibrand Limited.
- Calibrand is a registered trademark of Calibrand Limited.
- All trademarks and copyrights held by Calibrand continue to be held by Calibrand and may not be used by any other persons without our express written agreement.
- The Contents of this website are obtained from a number of sources which are believed to be reliable. However, due to human error and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the Contents and they are provided to you without warranties of any kind.
- Calibrand and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and licensors cannot and do not make any warranties or representations of any kind.
- Calibrand does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of itself, its employees or agents, or for fraud.
- Neither Calibrand nor its affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents shall have liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, which are (i) special damage, even where the party seeking redress is aware of the circumstances in which such special damage could arise or loss of profits, anticipated savings, business opportunity or goodwill or loss of data.
- Calibrand may from time to time provide links, including hypertext links, from this web site which will be provided for your convenience. Should you leave this web site via a link contained in it, Calibrand does not provide the content that you view therein. Calibrand is not responsible for, nor has it developed or reviewed the content of those web sites. Calibrand makes no guarantees, representations or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any electronic content.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions of use.
Events beyond our Control
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in providing our services through our site resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems on network access, fire, explosion or accident.
Third Party Rights
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including a provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.