- Any use by you of this web site or any other web site operated by or on behalf of Calibrand Limited (Calibrand) is conditional upon and subject to these terms and conditions.
- By using this web site and its content you agree to accept these terms and conditions
- The materials located on this web site (the "Content") including all real time and non-real time information and content, software programmes and all other design, text and images are owned, licensed or controlled by Calibrand. You agree not to transmit, distribute, sell, copy, publish, modify, display, reproduce, either in hard copy or in a electronic retrieval system, perform, broadcast, licence, rent, lease or create any derivative works from the Content or transfer any of the Content to any third person (including, without limitation, any person in your company or organisation, bulletin boards, mailing lists or newsgroups.) for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written consent of Calibrand. Requests for such permission must be made in writing to Calibrand Limited.
- Calibrand is a registered trademark of Calibrand Limited.
- All trademarks and copyrights held by Calibrand continue to be held by Calibrand and may not be used by any other persons without our express written agreement.
- The Contents of this website are obtained from a number of sources which are believed to be reliable. However, due to human error and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the Contents and they are provided to you without warranties of any kind.
- Calibrand and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and licensors cannot and do not make any warranties or representations of any kind.
- Calibrand does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of itself, its employees or agents, or for fraud.
- Neither Calibrand nor its affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents shall have liability for any losses or damages which may be suffered whether the same are suffered directly or indirectly or are immediate or consequential, which are (i) special damage, even where the party seeking redress is aware of the circumstances in which such special damage could arise or loss of profits, anticipated savings, business opportunity or goodwill or loss of data.
- Calibrand may from time to time provide links, including hypertext links, from this web site which will be provided for your convenience. Should you leave this web site via a link contained in it, Calibrand does not provide the content that you view therein. Calibrand is not responsible for, nor has it developed or reviewed the content of those web sites. Calibrand makes no guarantees, representations or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of any electronic content.
- In the course of providing our services we will receive information from you and about you. In accordance with the Data Protection legislation we will process this information lawfully and fairly, to which you consent, and we will maintain procedures to protect it. Such information may be used by us to improve our service to you and to notify you of other services which we provide. We may also use personal information to conduct market research surveys and for direct marketing purposes relating to our or other parties' products, services or businesses which we consider you may be interested in receiving. You warrant that all information that you supply to us is and shall be correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and that you will notify us promptly of any material change.
- This website uses tracking technology to provide information on its performance; allowing us to improve the service that we provide to you. Data gathered through this process is anonymous; it is for our internal use only and will not be passed on to third parties.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to decline to provide the service to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions of use.
Events beyond our Control
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach of these terms and conditions of use or any failure to provide or delay in providing our services through our site resulting from any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems on network access, fire, explosion or accident.
Third Party Rights
- Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable (including a provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect your information?
We use regular vulnerability scanning and are hosted on ISO27001 certified platforms.
We provide eAssessment solutions. We never ask for credit card numbers through our blog, website or apps.
Our software is written using OWASP top best practices.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services in our application.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google Analytics on our website.
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Calibrand reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions of use at any time and users are deemed to be aware of and bound by any changes to these terms and conditions upon publication on our web site
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Calibrand reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions of use at any time and users are deemed to be aware of and bound by any chances to these terms and conditions upon publication on our web site.
- Calibrand reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law for breaches of these terms and conditions of use, including the time to deny access from a particular internet address to this web site.