We aim to provide essential decision support to managers at all points of an employee's progression and development, of what we call the Employment Cycle.
Typical situations in which we help organisations include:
- Meeting regulatory requirements: testing and benchmarking employees to ensure compliance with industry regulations.
- Assessing professional knowledge: evaluating employees' competence and knowledge of their professional discipline or their organisation.
- Screening candidates during recruitment: testing employees' professional knowledge to screen out unsuitable candidates and to identify the most capable candidates.
- Monitoring professional development: recording and tracking employees' professional development, including qualifications and certification against industry standards, training and development, and identified skills gaps.
- Managing training needs: monitoring and evaluating training courses and training providers, to make the most effective use of training budgets.