Calibrand Talent Management
Calibrand Talent Management (Calibrand TM) provides an integrated solution to talent management.
The purpose of the application is to 'join up' the variety of aspects of an organisation's Human Resource information, so management can take effective decisions about:
- Succession planning
- Staff development
- Staff training and appraisal
What is Calibrand TM's role within the Employment Cycle?
Calibrand TM is the critical element of resource planning. An organisation needs to understand the dynamic between achieving to performance results and having the top performers in the right role at the right moment. The Employment Cycle recognises that this planning stage is the beginning and the end for any people management process, where the objectives of the organisation are established and 'drilled-down' to job specifications. Calibrand TM helps to answer questions such as:
- Do we have the right level of people for our objectives?
- Do those people have the right skills?
- What happens if somebody leaves?
- What happens if there is an increase in demand – where will more people be sourced?
- Do we have the right leaders and where will the next generation of leaders come from?
What can Calibrand TM help me achieve?
For you Calibrand's solution is:
- Multi dimensional to accommodate a wide range of specialist appraisals and assessments
- A single reporting platform on key business indicators and the people contribution
- A flexible and customised solution to incorporate your key values and business drivers
- About leadership, progression, achievement and success presented in a quantifiable format
For the 'talent pool', Calibrand's solution:
- Offers sophisticated functionality, with a simple user interface
- Is personalised, focussing on their needs
- Provides a route map to progression
- Gives a measurable value to all aspects they have to offer
The key talents are identified and maintained with appropriate weighting placed on them, and provide the basis of the profiles required by the organisation. The talents cover a wide range of characteristics, such as:
- Leadership (e.g. strategic thinking, interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence)
- Knowledge and qualifications
- Personal and behavioural (e.g. integrity, self-belief, motivation)
- Technical skills and competences
Data is gathered from a variety of sources, whether electronic or paper-based, and scored appropriately against the pre-defined talents profile. Third party links may be used or the assessment tools available within Calibrand TM including:
- 360° feedback
- Objective/target performance based appraisals
- Online testing (e.g. aptitude, psychometric and knowledge)
- Self-awareness appraisals
- CPD and other learning monitoring/materials
- Certification and qualifications
- Soft assessments/questionnaires
Enquiries and reports
The system provides on screen enquiries and a range of reports, the majority of which can be exported to other systems, MS Office applications (e.g. MS Excel) or viewed as a PDF or HTML file (for printing).
An example of key management reports include:
- Individual assessments
- Individual profile (showing overall talent levels and achievements)
- Areas of weakness (for individuals, teams or the organisation)
- Skills Gap Analysis and Best Fit For Post (identifying and matching individual ambition with corporate direction)
- Succession Plan (where is the organisation vulnerable to a change in personnel)
In addition to the above core modules, Calibrand TM provides access to or holds key management tools and information such as:
- Contact address book
- Portfolio management
- Document management and library
- System and context administration
If you would like further information on Calibrand TM, or the other core modules or services available, or to arrange an initial exploratory meeting, please contact us.